I have some uber-exciting news for everyone! Terry Walters, the author of Clean Food and Clean Start, has sent Healthy Girl's Kitchen a copy of both of her cookbooks for a blogger giveaway right here! I'm so totally sure that you are going to submit an entry for this giveaway after reading me go on and on for months about how much I totally LOVE Terry's recipes.
Seriously guys. Her recipes pack all the flavor and satisfaction into healthy vegan recipes that one could ever hope for. The only changes I ever have to do to her recipes are omit the little amount of oil that Terry calls for and viola! Gourmet no-oil vegan food that is easy to make. No fuss and you're completely satisfied.
This is Terry. Isn't she gorgeous?
So here are the entry rules:
(1) Leave a comment here and answer all of the following questions (this has something to do with my last two blog postings, I promise! I'm testing a theory . . .):
- your name
- Sugar or Salt? your food craving preference
- Are you now or have you ever struggled to maintain a healthy weight?
(2) Become a fan of Healthy Girl's Kitchen on Facebook (if you haven't already)
(3) Subscribe to Healthy Girl's Kitchen by e-mail at the upper left corner of this blog (if you are not currently an e-mail subscriber). Please note that you must open the confirmation email from feedburner and click on the confirmation link provided. That confirmation e-mail will either go to your inbox OR your bulk/spam box so check both places!
All entries will be placed into a hat and one winner will be chosen at random! Winner's entry will be validated for all three contest requirements. The deadline for entries is Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 11:59 pm.