In order to fulfill the duties of this prestigious award I must:
1. Make a post & link back to the person who awarded me this award.
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
Seven things about me:
1. I have a law degree from UCLA but I never took the bar exam.
2. After law school I became a full-time potter. My pottery career ended when I had my first child.
3. I was a vegetarian for 10 years for ethical reasons and didn't give a poop about my health.
4. I stopped being a vegetarian a year after we moved from Los Angeles to Cleveland because the smell of b-b-q'd ribs just wore me down.
5. I couldn't eat b-b-q'd ribs right now if you held a gun to my head (okay, that's a little bit of an exaggeration).
6. I was Indian in a former life.
7. I am actively involved in the study of Mussar, which is the study of traditional Jewish ethical and moral literature. It is a form of self-improvement.
And the next awards go to (my apologies if you have received this award in the past!):